Your daily activity goals now has two new features: in addition to your daily steps, you can now set a daily goal for cycling and one for running.
Scroll down until you reach the "Your Daily Activity Goals" section.
- Steps = Set a daily goal of how many steps you want to take per day.
- Cycling (new) = How many minutes do you want to spend on your bike each day?
- Running (new) = Your daily running goal in minutes.
With all activities (for which the intensity is rated as moderate or high) you collect points for your weekly progress, which you can find at the top of the screen.
Set your personal goal for your daily minutes on the bike. Tap 'Cycling', connect your tracker and set your daily goal - from 5 minutes for absolute beginners to 60 minutes a day for experts with a super-active lifestyle!
Tap "Running", connect your tracker and decide if you want to set a daily goal of 20, 30, 45, 60 or even 90 minutes.
You can change and adapt your goals at any time.
Not much of a jogger, but very active on your bike? That's also fine; just select the daily goals you feel comfortable with for each section.
It is important that you tell your tracker that you have started the activity for both of the new features. For example, start "Track workout" in Google Fit and select "Cycling".
Or get a special free app from the Appstore or Google Playstore, such as Strava, adidas Runtastic or Nike Run Club, just to name a few. Then connect it to your standard tracker that you also use with HUMANOO - so no data is lost.
All clear? - Let's go then!
....Or maybe not? - Then you'll find answers to more questions below:
- Where can I find more info for tracking cycling & running per tracker (e.g. Apple Health, Google Fit or Garmin)?
- How does Strava, adidas Runtastic or Nike Run Club work? What do I need to do?
- I want to use a different running/biking app for tracking than the ones mentioned above. Is that possible?
- Why do you measure running sessions in minutes, not kilometres?
- How does my cycling/running activity affect my weekly training points?
- Can I also add a running or cycling workout manually?
- I forgot to synchronise my tracker with HUMANOO after my training. Is the data lost?
- Does Strava, Runtastic, Nike Run or my own cycling or running app sync directly with HUMANOO?
- Can I also create my own challenge for cycling or running?