Are you stressed and irritated and wanting to do something about it?
Various programs and units are available, including tips for a better night's sleep and better concentration, as well as guidance on meditation. You can do different exercises, even at work.
What do you need to know about meditation? How can you relax?
- Calm the breath, calm the mind: There are three programs under this name, in which you learn how to observe and calm your breathing (and hence your mind).
- Deep relaxation: How to calm yourself down and what effect does it have on your immune system?
- The five-minute meditation "Let Calm Return" is the key piece (count the breaths: 1 inhale - 2 exhale - continue to 10, then start again from the beginning. Feel how the chest rises and falls. Slowly return to distracting thoughts).
- Goodbye office stress! An after-work meditation with plenty of appeals: You'll learn that stress has a positive side and practice after-work meditation, taking only eight minutes (sit down, relax, breathe in and out deeply).
- Bye-bye stress office: You learn that stress has a positive side and meditate after work. It only takes a few minutes (sit down, relax, breathe in and out deeply).
- New positivity: Smiling along with the heart meditation helps you to awaken better emotions within yourself.
- Using your resources: You learn how to build positive relationships and use your own personal resources.
- Healing sounds: What you can do to sleep better - just letting yourself drift off.
- Inner journey: an imaginary journey to relax you and help you fall asleep