Yoga is a philosophical teaching that originated in India. The word comes from Sanskrit and means something like "unity" or "harmony". The practice of yoga should bring body, mind and soul into harmony. There are different directions of yoga, the best known is the body-centered Hatha Yoga. If you have any complaints, you should talk to your doctor in advance, but anyone can practice yoga, from children to senior citizens.
HUMANOO offers you many yoga exercises, also with videos to choose from.
Some examples of exercises:
- If you are brand new, "Your first Yoga lesson" will give you a good introduction to the practice on the mat. The session "What is yoga?" is also particularly interesting for you, because you will learn a lot about the effects of yoga.
- You want to practice every day? Then you can click on "Daily Yoga Practice". There is also a separate section for beginners.
- If your goal is to get in shape, you can choose the appropriate programme and then learn the sun salutation and exercises such as the warrior pose, the pigeon pose or the bridge pose. The units are each 30 to 40 minutes long.
- If you find it difficult to rest in the evening, the units "Yoga to Combat Fatigue" and "Yoga for Bedtime" will help you.
- There is yoga for more flexibility, morning yoga, yoga for a core strength, yoga for the neck and shoulders and much more. For perfect relaxation during the exercises, there is the "Inner Stillness" unit with exercises that help you relax your mind and learn to let go.