There can be several reasons why a Challenge is not immediately visible under the "Challenges" tab.
1. Reason: Several challenges are already running (and yours is not visible immediately)
With high probability your Challenge is in the second tab. Just swipe the picture of the first challenge to the left to see the second challenge. Here you can also find detailed instructions.
2. Reason: The Challenge is over
Challenges only run for a limited time. You can find the history of your challenges in the "Challenges" tab at the top by tapping on the small clock.
3. Reason: ...or the Challenge has not started yet
You should already find future challenges under the "Challenges" tab. However, maybe your company has only announced a challenge, e.g. via email, but has not created it yet. Please get in touch with your contact person.
4. Reason: You cannot see a personal challenge from a colleague
Personal challenges can only be seen by the creator, unless he/she shares a link to the challenge with you.
5. Reason: You are not part of the branch that is currently running a challenge
Challenges can be created for a parent company, certain branches or "all". If a challenge is created for a specific branch only, only that branch can see it. In this case, contact your HUMANOO contact person if you think this is a mistake.